Friday, June 11, 2010

Something Delightful from the Post Office!

Look what arrived today!  My first ever swap package--awesome!  All the way from North Caronlina, this pretty envelope arrived from CaryQuilter filled with goodies and a sweet mini quilt!



CaryQuilter is my swap partner for the June Anything Goes category in the Swap Til You Drop (S.T.U.D.) group.  And she filled the envelope with sweetness.  Check it out!



Of course, the real treasure is the adorable mini quilt that she made!  Here it is (the photo doesn't do it justice--blame it on a dying camera!) with lovely burgandies, rose, cream, tan, black and gold.  She used the miniature decorative stitching for decoration and quilting.


Such a lovely itty bitty wonder!  Wow, can you imagine working with such tiny pieces?  The whole quilt is only 5.5" x 8.25" so about half a sheet of paper!  (And for those of you new to quilting, the blocks are in what's called a crazy quilt style.)  Here's a closer look at those tiny blocks.



And of course, the back is super cute too!  I just love the fabric she chose.



Pretty awesome!  I'm sure you're wondering what CaryQuilter gets from me--but I can't show you yet!  I have to keep it a surprise until she receives it from me.  But don't worry, it won't be too much longer!
Something Delightful from the Post Office!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...