Sunday, June 27, 2010

DQS 9 Fabrics


Well, as you know, I was accepted into the Doll Quilt Swap 9 this year.  While I can't say anything about who the quilt will go to (top secret), I can show the quilt as I go.  So, here are my fabric choices after reading my partners blog (the whole thing), looking at her favorites and comments on other quilts, etc.



Left to Right:  Kona Solids Coal and Ash, 2 Cara Collection Gelatos

Pretty right?  The idea right now is a miniature double wedding ring quilt, but we'll see as we progress.  I'll begin cutting right after I finish up a couple of mini quilts for two other swaps.  Photos to be shown after they are received as those are swaps where partners are known, but results are secret until received.  July blocks coming up as fabric arrives.

Enjoy the sunshine everyone!
DQS 9 FabricsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...