Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mooshy Belly Bunny

Or, as I like to call it...the It's-so-squishy-I'm-going-to-die bunny!  Seriously, you hold this little guy and think "squish, squish".  You...just...can't...help...it.


This little bunny is a pattern from the Chez Beeper Bebe blog.  I used a scrap of oh-so-soft striped jersey knit from my scrap pile and a clean old white t-shirt for the inner ears and tail.  Speaking of tail--check out this softie's cute one!


 How fast is this bunny to make?  Well, I found the pattern, dug for scraps and cut and sewed him all in one part of an evening.  That's pretty quick.  The tutorial is easy to follow too.  Here's a look at his little hand embroidered face.  My mom saw him and claimed him right away.  This was almost a year ago.  It took me a bit to get him back long enough for a few photos and she stood right there the whole time--guess she really likes this little guy.


What a great way to use up scraps and old t-shirts!  Now, I just need to make me one.  But first, I need to go play in the snow that finally arrived--yeah!
Mooshy Belly BunnySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...