Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DQS 12 The Countdown Begins...

That's right it's almost time for the 12th round of Doll Quilt Swap to begin!  I can't wait! I'm dying to know who I'll get as a swap partner and plan their quilt and package.  (And I can't tell you more than that right now, but stay tuned...)

As some of you know, I had to drop out of round 10 due to extreme illness, and that was a huge disappointment for me.  I love DQS--lots of talent, both old and new, and great camaraderie.  The women (and a few men) are so funny and positive and creative.  It really is unlike any other swap out there.

So, keep an eye out for notice of sign-ups and then join us in the fun--and yes, there will be beginners who are accepted too, so don't be afraid to sign-up and see if you get in.  DQS is not about being perfect or an expert--it's about sharing a love of quilting and pushing your abilities higher!
DQS 12 The Countdown Begins...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...