Monday, November 9, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

Nothing like a few days of downpour.  Oh, and that occasional rumble of thunder--adds that extra special something, don't you think.

I'd feel bad for Stars (the world's most awesome border collie) because, well, having to go potty outside can't be that great, but he also uses most trips as an opportunity to check on all 20 balls and the garden and his pool and the bush over there, oh and that one too, oh and that one...  There is now an umbrella hanging by the door--at least I'll stay sort of dry. 

In the mean time, I'm catching up on lots of work (oh joy) and my crafts that got put off all summer long.  My two latest dolls are finished (pics coming soon) and I've almost got some more softies done.  Designed a softie pattern and a quilt pattern.  Just got to finish the samples.  Digital scrapbook designs and templates too.  Let's just say, my Etsy store will soon be stocked up.
Rain Rain Go AwaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...