Wednesday, November 4, 2009

51 Days 'Til Christmas!

You'd think that when a holiday comes at the same time every year, somehow, someday, I'd be ahead--yeah, right.  Why?  Because it takes me forever to decide what I want to do for Christmas presents.  It's not that I'm indecisive--well, maybe... ;)

No, it is definitely the fault of others.   (Rule #134:  Those not currently present to defend themselves may and often will be made solely responsible for any and all current issues.)  I ask for lists of suggestions months in advance.  Never, not once, has anyone actually given me a list.  Nope.  Christmas present conversations at my house go something like this:

Me:  So, do you have any ideas of what you'd like for Christmas this year?
Them:  Oh, you know the things I like, just make something.
Me: Okay, would you like a quilt?
Them:  I have enough blankets for my needs.  (Yes, I actually have gotten this one.)
Me:  Well, how about some scrapbook pages (I digital scrapbook old family photos)?
Them:  Naw, that'd just be something more to move around if I change locations. (Yep, got this one too.)
Me:  Well, what would you like?
Them:  You got lots of talents, just make something.  (Are they for real?!)
Me:  Never mind.

Got to love family.
51 Days 'Til Christmas!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...