Thursday, June 14, 2012

A beautiful summer day...

School's out.  Summer begins.

I admit, I love having a job that works on the school year, even if I don't always love working with some of my co-workers.  I love having a Christmas break, Spring break, every Saturday and Sunday, plus federal holidays off.  Most of all, I love having the Summer off.

So, Stars and I have played outside, gardened and sewn (on my just-arrived Singer 201K, handcrank sewing machine!).  He has a new blanket and I've got a lovely crop of strawberries.  Life is pretty good. 

Stars is now 11 years old and still a crazy bunny!

Have fun this summer---and enjoy those sewing projects!  I'll be posting some tutorials soon, but right now, I'm going to eat another one of these strawberries.  Yum!
A beautiful summer day...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Strawberries...yummers!:) I need to get back out to our garden and plant a few more seeds....it's been neglected!:o

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...