Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sneaky Peek for RATZ Swap

Here's a quick look at what I'm making for my secret partner in the Rapid And Tiny Zakka Swap (RATZ).  I finished up the hand embroidery for one side of the little zipper pouch I'm making.



This cute little vintage pattern was found at the Hoop Love Vintage Transfers group over on Flickr.  (If you love vintage embroidery like I do, then you really must join the group--they have one of the largest collections of patterns I've found anywhere!)

Just waiting for my zippers to arrive.  After hearing all the rave reviews about Zip It on Etsy, I decided to give them a try.  (Review to follow.) I'll be putting the front and back and lining of the pouch together so they're all ready to go once the zipper arrives.  I'm following the tutorial found here on Noodlehead, although I may make an adjustment in size, we'll see.

Now, I'm going to go eat some pancakes and enjoy this gorgeous sunny Mother's Day---Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful, talented ladies out there making the world a better place!




Sneaky Peek for RATZ SwapSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...