Saturday, April 7, 2012

Super Swap--Table Runner Received

I waited for a sunny day to photograph the table runner I received from Jan Roberts for the Super Swap so you could see how cheery it is.  When I received it, it was one of those rare Spring days in Oregon that has sunshine and opening the box and seeing the table runner with the light hitting it was just beautiful.


Isn't that just lovely?  It is a pieced, quilted runner.  I love how each of the flowers and birds is different--I do love scrappiness!  The fabrics all coordinate so well together too.


Even the back is pretty--guess I could always flip it over for Summer, lol. 

Okay, before it goes back to its place as Easter/Spring decor, here's a close up on the blocks so you can see Jan's superb work of art.


Have a great Easter!
Super Swap--Table Runner ReceivedSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...