Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan--Our Thoughts and Prayers are with You.

I hope you are keeping up on world events, particularly the news of Japan.  The tsunami/earthquake is generating a great deal of damage and loss of life.  I'm keeping the people of Japan in my thoughts and prayers and hope you do as well.  Here on the West Coast of the US, we're keeping an eye on the ocean, just in case, but it really hasn't amounted to much so far. 

After watching the devastation in Japan and knowing how bad things are there, well, my week of flu and bronchitits just doesn't seem like such an ordeal (and I was really, really sick too).  Hug your family and be grateful for your safety.  If you have an opportunity to reach out and help those in Japan, do.
Japan--Our Thoughts and Prayers are with You.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...