Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Right Angle Blocks

Just a quick post to show off a couple of blocks for Simone in the Sew Buzzy quilting bee.  She sent out a lovely selection of pink and yellow fabrics with the instructions to make a block with right angles.  This quilt will be for her little four-year old (who is totally adorable btw) and included some fairy princess fabric that was to be included in each block.  Normally, I just make the one block, but this time I was sleeping in the living room while my grandma stayed in my room where my fabric stash is (now that's trust!) and so I couldn't work on some of the other blocks and quilts that I normally would at night.  Luckily, Simone had included plenty of fabric so I whipped up a second block rather than channel hop.

Here's the first one:


Here's the second one:



This will be one cute "big girl" quilt!
Right Angle BlocksSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...