Friday, August 20, 2010

Hoop Up! Stitch & Send Swap

Well, the waiting is over and Round 2 of the Hoop Up!  Stitch & Send Swap is starting.  Each of us choose a theme and then embroider an inspiration piece.  Then our other group members create us a piece based upon the theme.  I chose a theme of songbirds in cages.  Nothing metaphorical about the choice, just cages as opposed to birds on branches or something.  So here's a peek at my inspiration piece, its a work in progress.


I'm working with bright summery colors and have requested that all the cages be in some shade of gray.  I can't wait to see what everyone creates for me!

If you like this pattern, I got it over at Bustle and Sew--you should add this one to your collection!
Hoop Up! Stitch & Send SwapSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...