Friday, July 23, 2010

Wonky House Block

Okay, time to start showing some of the July blocks from my quilting bees.  Here's a wonky house for Muriel in the Sew Buzzy bee group.  She sent out her fabric so that everyone has the same sky, a mix of house fabrics and a variety of grass fabrics.  She'll be making a little village with all her blocks!  We have a tall pine tree next to our house, so I put one in the block for fun--I designed my own wonky house pattern.  I made a two-level house which was originally going to be all plaid, but there wasn't enough of the fabric so I went with the lovely pink polka dot fabric for the upper level.  (I actually think it turned out better this way.)


I know, I know...nothing in the windows!  Hey, the lights are on, but nobody's home!
Wonky House BlockSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. This house is so cute!! The placement of the plaid fabric makes it look extra wonky, and I love it has two levels!!!
    Thanks for making it!
    Muriël

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...