Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm Ba-ack!

Whew, who knew a sinus infection could create such an ordeal--yep, it became bronchitis.  Yuck.  But, I don't want to bore you with the details of sickness, none of which are pleasant.

However, the great news is that I've been cooresponding with a very talented individual--David Coffin.  He's the author of two must-have books:  Making Trousers and Shirtmaking.  He is going to be teaching a workshop here in Oregon this year!  I'm just ironing out details like the needed fabric kits and such right now.  Needless to say I'm very excited.  I'll be posting details and sign-ups here on my blog, but if you're interested let me know and I'll send an advanced notice to your email prior to posting the sign-up.

Now if this stupid cough would just go away...
I'm Ba-ack!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...