Tuesday, April 27, 2010

David Coffin Workshop: Spouse/Companion Attendance

Okay, I have had some recent questions about non-workshop attendance, so I thought I'd just put that info here for everyone.  For those who have a spouse/companion who would like to come along, but not attend the actual classes, it will cost an additional $158 to cover the cost of meals, etc.  (Children cannot attend as there will be no supervision for them or lifeguard present.)  Please understand, that you will not be able to interrupt classes or sit in on them, but there are lovely grounds to view and downtown Newberg is only 10 miles away--so you won't feel locked up!  :)

If this is an option you would like, please email me at whitedragonstudios@hotmail.com or call me at 503.543.2850 (home) or 503.734.0953 (cell) so that I can send you an invoice with the total for a workshop attendee and companion.
David Coffin Workshop: Spouse/Companion AttendanceSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...