Sunday, February 5, 2012

DQS12

Whew, got all my partners matched up--just have to click send! 

Better yet, I got my partner email today!!!  Can't wait to find out more about my partner and design a quilt to fit.  This round has a couple of new requirements which I think will really push me creatively.  First, incorporate a solid (non-white) into the quilt, doesn't have to be the background.  Second, each swapper has to choose one of five blocks (flying geese, log cabin, churn dash, drunkard's path or New York beauty) and somehow work that block into the design.  Once again, this round requires at least six blocks in the quilt--of course, they didn't say how those blocks need to be, so you know I'm probably going to color outside the lines.

Round 12 also has some added fun for everyone who is a member, not just those actually swapping this round.  Right now is the Polka Dot Piggies mug rug contest---there will be some lovely fat quarters and such for various prizes.  I'll be making my piggies mug rug while thinking about what I want to design for my partner.

Have a great night--POLKA DOT PIGGIES!!
DQS12SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...